Dr. Christopher Murphy and his team take pride in being involved in many different organizations locally and nationally to make a difference where it counts.
We invite you to join in the support of these great causes:
- Corporate Sponsor for the Center for Grieving Children: a nonprofit organization providing a safe space, loving peer support, outreach and education to grieving children, teens, families & communities throughout Southern Maine.
- Winter Kids: helps children develop healthy lifelong habits through education and fun, outdoor winter activity
- Scarbrough High School Career Day Participant
- South Portland High School Career Day Participant
- Scarborough Project Graduation: keeping our graduates safe on the night of graduation
- Scarborough PTA
- Hygiene Nights: continuing education for local hygienists & dentists
- Maine Blind Bears Hockey: proud sponsor of the Maine Blind Bears Hockey program, visually impaired & legally blind hockey players
- South Portland Firefighters Checking for Charity
- Scarborough Athletic Programs: XC, Fieldhockey, Boys & Girls Soccer, Football, Boys & Girls Ice Hockey, Basketball, Swimming, Baseball, Softball, T-ball & Little league, Lacrosse
Community & Outreach Support
- Kennebunk Land Trust: Supporter of the Annual Dinner Auction since 2008.
- Cole Family Foundation: Charitable foundation associated with Maine Association of Orthodontics.
- Candy Buy Back: Patients bring in Halloween candy and earn 1 brace buck or $1 for every pound. The candy has been sent to various groups over the years including the Army National Guard in Iraq, an orphanage in Africa, Maine Veteran’s Homes and most recently Operation Gratitude.
- National Foundation of Dentistry of the Handicapped, now known as the National Lifeline Network, a charitable affiliate of the American Dental Association committed, through collaboration, to arrange comprehensive dental treatment and long-term preventive services to needy disabled, elderly or medically compromised individuals.